how should i study to get 10 cgpa in first year at iit kanpur

how should i study to get 10 cgpa in first year at iit kanpur

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Be regular, attentive and solve all the problems given in the class on time. Have a regular rutine for the study.
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Share QuestionTwitterFacebookGoogle+Related TopicsEducation
Higher EducationHow do I get a 10 CGPA in Btech 1st year?2 Answers
[Mayank Sinha] Mayank Sinha, Jack of many things
1 upvote by Krantiditya Rai
Thanks for the A2A.

Although I didn't get 10 cgpa in my first year but I have pretty well idea how to get that seeing my friends getting 9.5+ cgs.

The most important thing is to maintain consistency in your studies. You don't have to study for long hours but you have to study daily. In colleges, there are times when you won't feel to study at all but you have to remind your goal at that time and move onward.

Now, for how to study, you have to just revise the whole topic taught in the class and complete the sheets provided. You have to do pretty good in labs so I recommend you to that before going to lab have a little theoretical knowledge of the experiment and you can always watch the video on youtube that how it's done.

Do solve previous year papers because many questions are either based on it or derived from it.

Do all this and I am pretty sure you will get a 10 CGPA (or at least 9.5+) in your first year.
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Its a smart study and jst get the grip on all first yr topics and you should work out as you did the same for JEE and also depends on how you should deal with professors too (not always) so that you can get maximum as above 9

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free