Hi, I`m a ST candidate and my rank was 702 in advanced. I`m getting biotechnology in iit delhi and mining in bhu. I give me suggestion on which one to consider. As such I have no idea of both the branches

Hi, I`m a ST candidate and my rank was 702 in advanced. I`m getting biotechnology in iit delhi and mining in bhu. I give me suggestion on which one to consider. As such I have no idea of both the branches

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi sweeti
i think you should prefer biotechnology in iit delhi without any second thoughts. iit delhi is no. college in india and getting such a good branch in the most reputed college of india is a matter of great pride. moreover chances of good placement packages in iit delhi are also high. so surely you should choose iit delhi
thanks to miss iitian
please approve my answer if it helped you somehow.....
Nicho priyatham
625 Points
7 years ago
Hey, congrats on your sucess 
I am 2nd year undergrad student at IIT Bombay. First of all I would advice you to take up your intrest rather then thinking about your placement.If you dont have any paticular intrest then I would advice you to take the best IIT which you are getting amoung first 5 IITs.when it comes to Mining and Biotech both are far different from each other so cousider your intrest.One final word because you are ST and if only bother of getting a good package after 4 years then choose Mining at BHU cozz you can find jobs for mining engineering under ST reservation but not under Biotech.
PLZ Upgrade if useful
in case of further doubts ask it below 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free