hello sir,i have got a rank of 2701 in jee advanced 2016, i am confused about which branch should i take as i am not sure about a bright career in mechanical engineering. i know i will not get computer science engineering.please help me to find a good branch in a good college according to my rank

hello sir,i have got a rank of 2701 in jee advanced 2016, i am confused about which branch should i take as i am not sure about a bright career in mechanical engineering. i know i will not get computer science engineering.please help me to find a good branch in a good college according to my rank

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

rajesh
35 Points
7 years ago
u can get computer science branch in good iit.mechanical branch is a ever green branch.don’t worry.good luck.all the best for u’r carrer

Sanchit
32 Points
7 years ago
You won't get mechanical anywhere(Old IITs)...All you have is IIT Hyderabad mechanical and BHU mechanical(which I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at Kanpur...Chemical,Civil,Aerospace in KGP..Civil,Chemical in Roorkee...Aerospace,Civil in Madras,Metallurgy in IIT Bombay. I am sure that you won't get CS in Mandi because CS closing ranks usually dip but you can go for Jodhpur,Patna,ISM,Gandhinagar and other new IITs(except Ropar,Indore and Hyderabad)
raj
383 Points
7 years ago
I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at Kanpur...Chemical,Civil,Aerospace in KGP..Civil,Chemical in Roorkee...Aerospace,Civil in Madras,Metallurgy in IIT Bombay. I am sure that you won't get CS in Mandi because CS closing ranks usually dip but you can go for Jodhpur,Patna,ISM,Gandhinagar and other new IITs(except Ropar,Indore and Hyderabad)
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, you must think over this issue seriously what interests you the most and then make a choice. Rest assured that Mechanical branch will certainly bring you monetary rewards and no need to be panic about the future prospects, For CSE branch I may say that it is also no less, you may master programming and be a software engineer or go for animations and special effects epert but that is a far fetched future action to be take, To make a righteous choice, I would suggest these names – Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore...........................GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam,....................................Lovely Professional Uiversity, Phagwara,.................Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free