Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is his first time in a professional coaching institue. He is currently in class 11 and stared his IIT-JEE Advanced coaching in this year April. He works hard and tries his best. He tries to solve his study material and is regular to his classes. But inspite of this he scores poorly in his FIITJEE exams. He is still able to solve some JEE Advanced level questions. But he is continously discouraged by the coaching institute regarding his IIT dream. The teachers and the faculty there have failed to recognize his hard work and his dedication towards the goal just becasue of his constant poor marks. Another point to be noted is the teste they conduct are really tough- some questions are even beyond the JEE ADVANCE difficulty level and requirement. So my question to you is how should he gather confidence regarding his JEE Preparation since there another year left. How should he be motivated towards his final goal. And is it impossible for him to reach his goal??? Thank You

Dear Askiitians tutor, 
One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10th class. It is his first time in a professional coaching institue. He is currently in class 11 and stared his IIT-JEE Advanced coaching in this year April. He works hard and tries his best. He tries to solve his study material and is regular to his classes. But inspite of this he scores poorly in his FIITJEE exams. He is still able to solve some JEE Advanced level questions. But he is continously discouraged by the coaching institute regarding his IIT dream. The teachers and the faculty there have failed to recognize his hard work and his dedication towards the goal just becasue of his constant poor marks. Another point to be noted is the teste they conduct are really tough- some questions are even beyond the JEE ADVANCE difficulty level and requirement. So my question to you is how should he gather confidence regarding his JEE Preparation since there another year left. How should he be motivated towards his final goal. And is it impossible for him to reach his goal???
Thank You

Grade:

3 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
yes you are really correct in saying that the tests conducted by the coaching institute are really tough they actually give you the question tough so that you can easily solve the jee advanced levl question very easily.Moreover for assuring your confidence level you can see the previous year paper.It will really give you the insight of the paper and if can solve that level question then its ok.You should have confidence in yourself,neglect people who discourages.Moreover those people havnot himself have qualified.Focus on your plan and strategy for jee 2015.You can really do

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
Cadidate have to fill 80% gap od sucess by his smart work prepration rest is luck and time.......
If target is tough and it is demoarlising you then follow a streategy and split the task in small segments.
No doubt 9000/1200000 is the significant ratio of aspirants for jee advanced sucess outcomes.
Frame your prepration into three phase,
1.Complete concepts theory section with Application based questions solving approach
2. Level 2 questions solutions
3. Previous year question papers analysis

then….….…...MOCK TEST SERIES

Sure, you wound a change in yourself after following above...

Don’t hesitate with your teachers demoarilizing statements, have patience and try to grasp thoroughly.....

Keep in touch with me....Saurabh sir.........
You will qualify IIT-JEE one day..

Good Luck.......
Utkarsh
23 Points
9 years ago
Thanks a lot AskIITians for such an overwhelming response. I prsonally thank Sunil Kumar Sir and Saurabh Kumar Sir!!! Your responses are very touching. Thanks a lot and I will stay in touch!!
Thank You

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free