There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I m getting around 199 in iit 2010 , where and in which branch of engg. can i expect?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manoj,

Congratulation !

As you got such a good rank you can get all best streams like Computer science, Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Aerospace with old IITs

As per the last year opening and closing rank.. options available

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Manisha Sharma

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

should i join bits dubai (cse), IIT jodhpur(systems science spec cse) , nit kurukshetra (ece or it ) , cse in vit,upes,kiit,srm,manipal,lmniit(eee),dtu and nsit(lower branches),iiit...
@ rishabh Take drop if u can do better and make it to one of the top 5 iits , but taking drop is a risky thing , i have enough example in which students taking drop and end up getting even...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
sir i am a ST candidate and i have got 195 rank in ST category in jee advanced 2016. which branch and iit should i consider?
please visit the below mentioned link and compare your ressults with previous year cutoff thanks and please post if...
SAHIL 4 months ago thanks and please post if still any doubt
raj 4 months ago
sir i am getting 6900 in jee advance 2016. i am biotech at iit guwahati. can i get a decent placement of about 12 lacs (core or non core both) if i work hard .
Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student of Engineering physics at IIT Bombay.First I want to say that IIT is never about placements, IIT is all about...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago can get.any way do your best otherwise god is there.....................................all the best.....................................................
raj 4 months ago
I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?
Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
please visit this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?
by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Hello sir Can u please tell me how much rank I should expect in jee advance 2016 . I am getting 155 score. Thank you
Dear Student, your score is good and you may expect getting a seat in leading institutes of the country and for that you must be pro-active , in a way that you must keep checking the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
u will be in and around 4550...
sudheer 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off