There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is iit architecture good? im an sc .so i would like to know the rank range for SC's in iit architecture. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sravyaramesh

For archetecture in IIT JEE your rank in SC categeory should be around 775 .

The role and importance of an architect in society has been acknowledged since time immemorial, and assumes special significance in today’s world when buildings and spaces serve complex and diverse functions.

Apart from the option of independent practice or expert consultancy, an architect may gain employment in professional
consulting or construction firms, private, public or government organizations, as well as pursue higher research and teaching
careers. The avenues of higher studies and research open to a graduate architect are also wide ranging. The related research
areas include urban design, interior design, landscape design,industrial product design, city and regional planning,
transportation planning, environmental planning, heritage and conservation studies, sociological aspects of the human-built
environment interface, digital art and visual communication, and computer applications (design software programming, decision
support systems and artificial intelligence).

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.
@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...
SAHIL 7 months ago
how prefer engineering branch? in what way i make decission of engineering branch?
Think over it deeply on your own what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice...don’t be directionless, rather be firm and determined to make out what suits you the most,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi chaitnya first of all it is my humble request to you to decide branch on your interest and not on preference. choose what you think...... do not come under anyone influence but on other...
SAHIL 6 months ago
i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer
it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you...
raj 4 months ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate
Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.
Prerna Pal one year ago
Mech in iit kharagpur or cse in nit trichy which is better
@ jakka frst of all i appreciate your effort of clearing jee advanced with such a good rank .. it completely depend upon your intrest that you are intrested to be a software engineet and...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Don’t be in a fix regarding the choice of either of these branches, let me tell you that the future prospects in CSE branch are quite bright.On the other hand Mechanical branch is equally...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
getting a good iit like that of iit kharagpur . so, acc to me frst preference go for iit kharagpur mechanical as its the most suitable branch and having good placement . and if u hv intrest...
raj 4 months ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?
Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
thank you
ayush chaturvedi one year ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS
Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i've got 510 gen and 100 obc rank in nest 2016. is it enough to get admission in niser, bhubaneshwar ?
@ nalin . Yes , with this score u can take admission to niser bbsr , but not in 1 st round bt in 2 nd round councelling . Btw kindly tell me your niser score of 2016 , in the previous year...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts