coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

institutes for eml in iitjee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

The list of institutions that will be using the EML of JEE is given below. The list may be updated time to time.

List of Collges for EML

1.  Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

2.  Indian Institute of Science Education and Research

(a)   Mohali
IISER Mohali

(b)   Pune

(c)   Kolkata
IISER Kolkata

(d)  Bhopal
IISER Bhopal

(e)  Thiruvananthapuram
IISER Thiruvananthapuram

3. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Society (RGIPT)

4. Indian Institute of Maritime Studies (Merchant Navi)

Indian Institute of Maritime Studies, MUMBAI

For availability of courses, admission schedule, fees structure and any other information related to these institutions, please visit their respective websites or contact them directly. This information will not be provided at JEE websites or by the JEE offices.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

1 Software engineering. 2 Chemical engineering. 3 Civil engineering. 4Electricalengineering. 5Mechanicalengineering. 6 Systems engineering etc etc scope is different in all but u should go...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Whatever Branh
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...
@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sir i am a ST candidate and i have got 195 rank in ST category in jee advanced 2016. which branch and iit should i consider?
please visit the below mentioned link and compare your ressults with previous year cutoff thanks and please post if...
SAHIL 4 months ago thanks and please post if still any doubt
raj 4 months ago
Jee Mains score is 117 Board percentage 87.2 CBSE Which college will i get?
Your score in board as well as in Jee mains is not much pleasing, but there’s no need to be disheartened as there is a wide range of choicest colleges and universities which leave no stone...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
I scored 101 in jee mains as per general category n m expecting around 85% in boards .I wanna know which college n which branch I shall be eligible.
If you wish to get an admission at an IIT or upper level NIT then you’ll have to do a wonderful job in Jee advanced as well, otherwise you may get admission at leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
use Resonance rank predictor , askiitians or career360 rank predictor and check the cutoffs of the colleges you want to get into.
Aniket Sinha 4 months ago
Whuch is the bestbest study material to qualify in jee adv?
Dear Student, you can consider NCERT books as a base and refer to certain renowned authors writing books for competitive tests like – H C Verma for Physics, R D Sharma for maths and the...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ shuhai Frst of all u need your concept to be crystal clear to crack jee advanced as in this exam , the question will be from interlinking of 2 or more concepts . so, below are the best...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit
SAHIL 3 months ago
Hi, before i used score score some descent score in my jee mock test, crossing 100 itself has become difficult task for me, though i used to prepare round the clock there is some thing...
Dear Student, 93 is good percentage. I would suggest to start we clearing the basic concepts. Solve the problems on that concepts and gradually improve your level. For improving it, you can...
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
The mid points of the sides of the triangle ABC are D (6,1),E (3,5),and F(-1,-2) then the coordinates of the vertex opposite to D are?
M.P. of AB = DSo,coordinates of D (6,1)= (x1+x2/2,y 1+y2/2)=> x1+x2=12........eq(1)Co-ordinates of E(3,5)= (x2+x3/2,y2+y3/2)=> x2+x3=6.........eq(2)Co-ordinates of F(3,5)=...
Piyush Saini 6 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts