DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

THE VECTOR SUM OF THE FORCES OF 10N and 6N CAN BE.

(a)2N
(b)8N
(c)18N
(d)20N

2 years ago

Answers : (6)

ans (B) 8N

Beacause the maximum value of the magnitude of resultant vector of 10N and 6N ( 10 + 6 = 16N) can be 16N if the angle between the vector is 0 degree and the minimum value of magnitude of resultant vector can be 10 - 6 = 4N if the angle between the vector is 180 degree

2 years ago

max=10+6 = 16N

min = 10-4 = 4 N

hence only option C is satisfying the conditions.

please apporve my answer by clicking on like.

2 years ago

8N as net force lies between  lies between the range 4N and 16N

2 years ago

IT CAN BE EQUAL TO 2N FOR A SMALL ANGLE BETWEEN THEM

2 years ago

sum is given by root( A^2 + B^2 + 2.A.Bcosx)=(136 + 120cosx)
Hence ans is (b)8N ans.

2 years ago
                                        the answer of this question is option(b) 8N because i have read this question in my resonance module.By- tanvi khandelwal

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got a rank of 1340 in jee advanced 2015 .I want to take course in one of the top 4 iits. Being a north indian,I'm being skeptical about joining IIT madras,also I would like to know about...

Maths and computing at IIT KANPUR involves Mathematics course, Computer Science courses,finance courses,etc. Last year this branch get closed at 1800. Further, KANPUR is one of the best...

subham one month ago

I actually do not have much interest in computing related branches.What about energy engg..in bombay.? Does IIT Madras provide a good option for north Indians??.I have heard the dominance...

Ayush Agrawal one month ago

At your rank, the best option seems to be MATHS AND COMPUTING at IIT Kanpur.

subham one month ago
What are future aspects with Chemical engineering?

Students will be exposed to chemicals, polymers, petroleum, pharmaceuticals along with computer and information technology for the development of chemical engineering processes. There are...
  img
Avinash one month ago
iit gawahati civil is best or chennai ocean technology is best?

Both are good, Depends on both your intereset.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

BOTH RAE BEST AT THERE OWN PLACE WE CANT JUDGE WHICH BRANCH OF SCIENCE IS GOOD ….….… WE CAN JUDGE ON THE BASIS OF HIGH PACKAGE BRANCH ONLY IF U WANT GOOD PACKAGE ocean technology ,,,,,,,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
I got admission in Machine Intelligence in DAIICT and VLSI in NIRMA. Kindly suggest in which is better?

Both the colleges have good record but DAIICT is oriented more towards research where as NIRMA ismainly industry driven institute. Choose which one suits u more and in which field u want to...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
last year in spot round obc ended an 213996(obc) for nit durgapur..this time for besu,can i get aseat 220000crl and 72000 obc?i am from wb

My suggestion for you is to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and keep an eye on theresults of counselling rounds too so that you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
View all Questions »