Electrical with mtech in power electronics at IIT BHU or COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING at BITS PILANI! I want to pursue a career in computer software or hardware. Please help urgently!

Electrical with mtech in power electronics at IIT BHU or COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING at BITS PILANI!
I want to pursue a career in computer software or hardware. Please help urgently!
Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

SACHIN KUMAR
35 Points
11 years ago

ovously bits pilani...its cs is like cs of iit delhi

rajat k
17 Points
11 years ago

I have different take on it. Yolu will get equal oppurtunities in Dual Electronics at BHU and CS Pilani but why not go for IIT tag. I will suggest IIT option because you worked so hard for it and you are getting such a good branch in established IIT then take it. You will find plenty of people there who left Pilani CS for non-cs branch.

Pilani CS is not similar to Delhi. I dont know why anyone will say that. There is guy from Pilani CS who took IIT-JEE again and he is joining not even BHU rather Hyderabad because his rank was not so high. If Pilani was like IIT-D then why anyone will waste one year after studying in Pilani CS. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free