i have been alloted MATHEMATICS AND SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING 4 year BS COuRSE AT IIT KANPUR . SIR , I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED MY 1ST YEAR AT DCE ELECTRONICS AND COMM ENGG. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO , WHETHER LEAVE DCE OR NOT... PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT PLACEMENTS AT IIT KANPUR IN THIS BRANCH AND BRANCH TOUGHNESS..?????PLZ PLZ

i have been alloted  MATHEMATICS AND SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING 4 year BS COuRSE AT IIT KANPUR . SIR , I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED MY 1ST YEAR AT DCE ELECTRONICS AND COMM ENGG.  PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO , WHETHER LEAVE DCE OR NOT...

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT PLACEMENTS AT IIT KANPUR IN THIS BRANCH AND BRANCH TOUGHNESS..?????PLZ PLZ   

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear vivek sah,

Leaving Electronics & Communication Engg @ DCE for Mathematics and Scientific Computing @ IIT-Kanpur is not wise !!

Stay with Delhi College of Engineering(ECE) because the placements in this branch in DCE is better than Mathematics and Scientific Computing Branch @ IIT-Kanpur ...

Stay with Delhi Collge of Engineering(ECE) if you are wise enough !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you a lot..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free