ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m gtting prduction & engg. at IITR & getting Electronics & comm. at NIT kurushetra whre to go????

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi prashant,

if u r getting production & engg. at IITroorkee den wat wud be better dan dat...simply i will tell u one thing to do just compare d two institutes , one is iit roorkee n other one is nit , iit roorkee is ranked 6 th in d list of top engg colleges in india n also it is an iit ,which is known for its excellence ....

IIT roorkee is a well recognised institute which is among d top colleges even before becoming an iit, n also u will get d famous iit tag which will help u a lot in ur professional life......If u r bothering abt d branch ,den also u needn't hav to think as placements at any iit is always better dan nits...n nit kurushetra is not even d top nits, so its placements will be far behind d iit roorkee.....

IIT roorkee has got recognisation globally before getting d iit tag, so u can think of its excellence...so finally i hope dat ur confusion will end after thinking a little abt d pride to be known as an iitian..

5 years ago

Hi

IIT Roorkee is a far better institute than NIT Kurukshetra and should be a better choice over it. IIT Roorkee is one of the oldest instiute in India although it has been given the tag IIT recently only. The placements too would be better at IIT R than NIT Kurukshetra.

Production Engineering: These deals with integrated design and efficient planning of the entire manufacturing system, which is becoming increasingly complex with the emergence of sophisticated, production methods and control systems. Job and Scope: Opportunities are available in public and private sector manufacturing organizations engaged in implementation, development and management of new production Process, information and control systems and computer controlled inspection, assembly and handling.

Jobs could be lyk :

Plant and production engineering

• Maintenance engineer

• Manufacturing engineer

• Manufacturing systems engineer

• Plant manager

• Production manager

• Production supervisor

5 years ago

hi,

IIT-R should be better option.

production and engg. is a good branch. It is mostly related to mechanical. And in IIT's the production and engg. and mechanical offers same courses and also many of the classes of these two branches also overlap.

Also, the companies which come for placement generally take these two branches as almost same.

Although, electronics and comm. is a better branch than production and engg.. But here it is worth to take the production and engg. coz your are getting a much better college. The placement of IIT-R is far - far better than NIT kurushetra. Last year also there was a 100% placement in IIT-R and the companies which come for on campus placement offers a very good package.

Mostly big companies come to good institute, which definitly IIT - R is. Some big companies which come last year to IIT-R are Schlumberger,Hindustan Aeronautics, Beca, ITC Ltd. , Forbes Marshall etc.

Also if you are looking for higher studies than also you can continue your studies in which IIT-R will help you the most.

So, you can easily judge that IIT-R provide you a perfect environment which a student idealy required for better future.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are the range of marks to get cs or electronics in any of the old iits

Although the question is not specific in it’s domain but it can considered on an average scale that you should get rank upto 1500 to get CSE in older IIT’s but if you are...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
dear sir, please advise rank & college at 207 marks in JEE ADVANCE. Regards

your rank will be around 2000, you may get iit roorkee, guwati like collegs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago

Thanks sir

sanjeev 11 months ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 10 months ago
i just hv 2 months left...what books should i refer that would cover all types of questions appearing in aipmt?

First of all please revise NCERT again. Put this at first position in your priority list because direct statements are taken from NCERT for making questions. And as only two months are left...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard almost...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
sir i belong to pwd categeory i got 115 in jee mains and 96.2 % in ipe AP board wich rank do i get in which colleges do i get cse

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »