There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

in my first attempt i got 4093 AIR and got cse at ismu dhanbad.i have another option of cse at NIT Jalandhar or should i take the second attempt...if yes then which coaching institute would be the best for me at this time?

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

I would suggest u for ISMU Dhanbad over NIT Jalandhar. Although ISM is better known for mining bt cse is also one of the desired branches out there and it is a better institute than NIT Jalandhar and the recent surveys also show that ISM is better in terms of plaements and infrastructure too.

Tentative list for the placement records are given as such

7 years ago

Droping a year will be the best option for you as it does't matter if you graduate from a prestigous college and have a good future. Since it is your first attempt in which you scored a pretty good but you can do it better if you devote a whole year of time for this. And you can then get a good college also.

You can join  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

AskIITians provides live online IIT-JEE Preparation

askiitians has laid a platform for the students whose mind is juggling with so many doubts. Let our experts (IITians) help you and suggest you. Now you can get all your questions / problems answered for FREE – just logon to  , post your question and get the answer in a few hours from our experts.

Live Online Tutoring

AskIITians provides live online tutoring for IIT-JEE. All you need is a computer system and a broadband connection to attend our live online classes. We run complete 1 year and 2 year live online batches to take care of your complete IIT-JEE preparation. If you are not comfortable with full time classes then you can go for Small Packages Of  Small Amount and book your session as per your comfortableness.

We provide FREE 'A Question A Day' where you can login to your askIITians account everyday and tryout AQAD By this you can easily compare yourself with other thousands of students. At the end of every month we will give you your rank amongst askIITians community (It's 5000 plus right now and growing very fast) and projected IIT-JEE and AIEEE rank along with complete analysis of your preparation for the grueling exams.

We also providing you free study material for IIT-JEE Preparation. You can go for this very easily and access as per your requirement .

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Sir I am sending the list of 2015 advance.Is obc opening rank in the list is based on general merit list rank or obc merit list rank..i.e. the rank 6th of iit bombay for cse branch is the...
Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at] or 010-4616500
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply
Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
which is better ece in iit roorke or mechanical in iit kharagpur
ece is the best engneering branch.mechanical also good one but now a days ece is the best one.i advice you to choose what your are interest that one you is better for your...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are good and assure a good future. Electronics for PR in a foreign land and Mechanical for both industry as well as academics. ECE has a wide scope to fly...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sir, with my rank i can get into iit ropar patna bhubaneswar mandi in mechanical engg.(which i am intresed)....and also in top nits(trichy,surathkal,warangal,calicut)....also not so famous...
It all depends on your choice of branch. If you are really very much branch specific, you can choose your favourite branches, and since these all are IITs, it would be a good option. You...
Ankit 4 months ago
What is your rank?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?
it must be below 20000
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Sir i get 83 mark in jee mains in 2016 and 89 present in up board i am eligible for jee mains counselling
Dear student No, I don’t think that you are eligible for JEE mains counselling if you are from general category.
Bhavya 5 months ago
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Is concept of physics by hc verma good only for theory ? Which is the best book for problems for jee main ?
@ shuhai H c verma is considered more than enough to score 200 + in jee main in physics part , even u only need to practrice h c verma and its example alongwith exercise to get good marks...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I E Irodove, arihant question bank............. and for basics you can refer H C Verma................... ALL THE BEST
Satyam Anand 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts