MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
sajal kumar Grade: Upto college level
        should i take a laptop in the 1st year at iit kharagpur.....or they provide comp in rooms???
7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Pratham Ashish
17 Points

Dear Sajal,

I would suggest you that laptop is not required in the 1st year and it will just result in wastage of ur tym der. But if u are in comp sc den u may require but it isnot necessary till 2nd sem.So,if u still planning to take laptop der, u must think one more tym as it is needless.

And college itself don't provide comp in rooms , they will provide only net connection in each room.

7 years ago
askiitian expert akshay singh
8 Points

hi sajal,

Firstly,for ur knowledge no iit provides computer in rooms ,u should have ur own desktop or lappy,Secondly,i'll suggest you not to take the lappy now u wait till the end of the semester and then u can take the lappy.First get adjusted to the system,feel the curriculum ,the campus & everything and then decide whether u require a lappy or not.From my past experience there is no need of lappy till the end of first year,after that u require n then u should take the lappy with u.

So,the most optimum time for u to take the lappy will be the end of first semester,so wait till then and enjoy ur life at iit.

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off