i am pd, i want to know all details abt aerospace egg, is it very hard working field, what do they do as a aerospace engineer ( in the job). i know its very hard to get into iit's with this branch but how much. a detailed course and job specification would be appreciated! Help Me Please with a detailed answer!!!!

i am pd, i want to know all details abt aerospace egg, is it very hard working field, what do they do as a aerospace engineer ( in the job). i know its very hard to get into iit's with this branch but how much. a detailed course and job specification would be appreciated! Help Me Please with a detailed answer!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Arpit ,

The first i wud like to say is that hard work is required in all the branches..  aerospace is quite sought after  branch.. yes , you will have to work hard to get into iit for aerospace but u have time , so study hard with commitment and u will get it.. 

As far as work in this branch is concerned .. aerospace engineering is the branch of engineering behind the design, construction and science of aircraft and spacecraft. It is broken into two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. The former deals with craft that stay within Earth's atmosphere, and the latter deals with craft that operate outside of Earth's atmosphere.

All the best for your futuure..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free