i want to which branch of iit is best and how many i need to get that branch

i want to which branch of iit is best and how many i need to get that branch

Grade:12

2 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Antish,

Computer Science Engg. is best and u have to score above 300 marks in jee to get this branch.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

rahul vinod upputuri
51 Points
13 years ago

THIS IS A QUESTION U SHOULD NEVER ASK ANYONE .U SHOULD TAKE A BRANCH THAT U ARE MORE INTERESTED IN .IF U DONT HAVE IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING U FIRST KNOW ABOUT ALL THE BRANCHES IN IIT'S AND THEN THINK WELL AND TAKE A DECISION .YOU BLINDLY CANT ENTER ANY FIELD JUST BY LISTENING TO SOMEONE .THERE ARE LOTS OF MY FRIENDS HERE AT IIT WHO DISLIKE THEIR BRANCH BUT HAVE JOINED SINCE OTHERS SAID IT WAS A GOOD BRANCH 

ACCORDING TO ME THERE IS NO THING LIKE GOOD BRANCH IN IIT'S .I WOULD SUGGEST TO TAKE ONLY CORE BRANCHES SUCH AS MECH ,ECE,CIVIL,ETC RATHER THAN ANY SPECILAIZED PART OF IT SUCH AS AEROSPACE ENGG ,OR ANY DUAL DEGREE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free