what rank should I expect myself to score if I am to get admission into TS Chanakya for Marne engineering course ?

what rank should I expect myself to score if I am to get admission into TS Chanakya for Marne engineering course ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear aman,

Seats: There are 156 seats available in T.S.Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, 208 in MERI. Kolkata and 39 in MERI, Mumbai. Out of these 10 seats are reserved for foreign nationals in T.S. Chanakya. MERI. Kolkata and MERI, Mumbai for which the details can be directly obtained from Indian Institute of Maritime Studies. 

Reservation of Seats: 15% are reserved for SC candidates, 7-1/2% for ST candidates &  18%  are  reserved  for OBC candidates belonging to the non-creamy layer. 

Academic Qualification & AGE Limits: Candidates must have passed (10 + 2) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English The candidates’ mast have been born on or after 1.10.1984, for SC/ST candidates must have born on or after 1.10.1979.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Aman sinha
33 Points
13 years ago

But I want to know about the rank I need to get in the IITJEE for admissions in TS Chanakya.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free