Plz give me guidance for selection of college of IIT. IIT Bomaby or IIT Delhi. I have interest for Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical streams.

Plz give me guidance for selection of college of IIT. IIT Bomaby or IIT Delhi. I have interest for Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical streams.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I myself being an IIT Delhi student would definitely suggest you to go for IIT Delhi over IIT Mumbai. Recent survey by India Today has again placed IIT Delhi on top. (As the IITs continue to reign, Delhi retains its Numero Uno position from last year, while IITKharagpur moves two notches up to second place, nudging IIT-Kanpur to the third slot. The only exception in the IIT run has been IIT-Guwahati, which has slipped from seventh to ninth position. : INDIA TODAY)

While IIT-Delhi ranked first on all counts like reputation, academic input, infrastructure and job placement, it stood second in terms of student care.The job placement this year has also been fine despite of the recession period.

Moreover if you consider the student life outside academics is also good, since it is in the main city not unlike other IITs which are away from the main city. The Hostel life , is also one of the important part of IIT Delhi. the cultural and sports activities are also great.

karthik v
8 Points
14 years ago
I have got an admission in M.Tech IEC at IITD and M.Tech in 'Microelectronics & VLSI design' at IIT Kharagpur.(My area of interest is VLSI design) Which one do you suggest? How is Hostel life at IITD and IITKGP?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free