i got Civil(4 yrs) @ iit KGP..now my registration is on 16 july..i want to know what documents are required during registration? all my documents were accepted during counselling..plzz.. help

i got Civil(4 yrs) @ iit KGP..now my registration is on 16 july..i want to know what documents are required during registration? all my documents were accepted during counselling..plzz.. help

Grade:Upto college level

3 Answers

Naveen Krishna
13 Points
14 years ago

There is no need for you to get tensed. Almost all the formalities that you did during your counselling carries 90% of admission process. I think you'll be getting a admission letter from IIT Kgp and in that they will be clearly mentioning you the schedule and what things you would be needing to do. Carry all your original certificates and marks memorendum of class 10 and 12, and if you are from category also carry the original caste certificates.

I think you'll be receiving the admission letter from the IIT KGP very soon  mentioning the details of alloted hostel etc. It will be helpful to you to prepare a checklist and then ticking in the checklist what things you already have. This is what i've done during my counselling.

Finally, please go through the admission letter thoroughly and don not get tensed as you will be guided by our seniors at IIT kGP and they will help you a lot in finishing your admission process.

All the best!

Kamalendu Ghosh
8 Points
14 years ago

thank u sir...can u give me another information ..??i had passed 12 in 2008.. this was my 2nd attempt.. can u say what documents u were asked to produce.. i mean many of my frnds are syin that i will need a t.c. ... but i had changed my place of stay..so it will be tough for me to collect my t.c. .... ihave all other documents though1 like.. migrtion, marksheer 12.. pass certificate 12.. and all certificates of class 10..plzz...help

Kamalendu Ghosh
8 Points
14 years ago

thank u sir...can u give me another information ..??i had passed 12 in 2008.. this was my 2nd attempt.. can u say what documents u were asked to produce.. i mean many of my frnds are syin that i will need a t.c. ... but i had changed my place of stay..so it will be tough for me to collect my t.c. .... ihave all other documents though1 like.. migrtion, marksheer 12.. pass certificate 12.. and all certificates of class 10.....plz..help

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free