• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

iit

5 years ago

Answers : (6)

Hi ,

The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight IIT zones across the country by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) for admission to undergraduate courses at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Mandi, Patna, Punjab, Rajasthan, Roorkee, IT-BHU Varanasi, ISM Dhanbad.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Hi ,

Please ask your query ...

6 years ago

Dear jyoti,

Could you please specify your query please. You can get study material online through Askiitians.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Dear abhinav

The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are a group of 15 autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institutes of higher education established and declared as Institutes of National Importance by the Parliament of India. The IITs were created to train scientists and engineers, with the aim of developing a skilled workforce to support the economic and social development of India after independence in 1947.

IT alumni have achieved success in a variety of professions. Most of the IITs were created in early 1950s and 1960s as the Institutes of National Importance through special acts of Indian Parliament. The success of the IITs led to the creation of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) in the late 1990s and in the 2000s.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Dear abhinav

Dear abhinav

The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are a group of 15 autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institutes of higher education established and declared as Institutes of National Importance by the Parliament of India. The IITs were created to train scientists and engineers, with the aim of developing a skilled workforce to support the economic and social development of India after independence in 1947.

IT alumni have achieved success in a variety of professions.Most of the IITs were created in early 1950s and 1960s as the Institutes of National Importance through special acts of Indian Parliament. The success of the IITs led to the creation of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) in the late 1990s and in the 2000s.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Dear student,

Please folloe the link to get your answer :http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?

Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................

raj one month ago

no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance

vakul one month ago
Sir I am sending the list of 2015 advance.Is obc opening rank in the list is based on general merit list rank or obc merit list rank..i.e. the rank 6th of iit bombay for cse branch is the...

Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at]askiitians.com or 010-4616500
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course

@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...

Umakant biswal one month ago

see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...

Abhishek Singh one month ago
I am kaushik I have passed inter with89.2%in ap board on preparing for long term if I am qualified in adv.2017 can I get admission

@ kaushik yes, if u can qualify jee main 2017 then only u can give jee advanced 2017 , jee main 2016 doesnot have anything to do with 2017 . but right now , JAB is going to do some changes...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi kaushik you can appear in jee advance in 2017 if you get pass in jee mains 2017. so you have to first qualify jee mains to appear in jee advance thanks. for more details regarding jee...

SAHIL one month ago
jee air 1350 ..iit .mum chemical or energy engg DD... or ...DD mech in iit madras..or ..elec in iit roorkee...which is best option..pl.sug,

Plz make the question clear. I guess u need a suggestion to choose in between mech or ee. Its purely depending on ur interest as both are very good branches and very good colleges, if u have...
  img
Avinash one year ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???

Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay

Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 6 years ago

up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details