my daughter got iitm-chemical and nitw-ece.Please guide me to choose the best (placementswise & subjectwise).

my daughter got iitm-chemical and nitw-ece.Please guide me to choose the best (placementswise & subjectwise).

Grade:

2 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear krishnapriya

Placement wise I should say in both of them you will get placed at average of almost same salary. And with respect to subject both are totally different. But IIT is always a brand and its evry heavy than NIT. In ECE there may be more job opportunities but I would suggest to go for IIT Madras.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

megha gautam
17 Points
13 years ago

I think ur daughter should go for nitw ece branch coz placementwise ece is the most sought after branch now. But if she wants to go with the TAG of IIT she can opt for iitm. NIT warangal is one of the top most NIT and is very reputed .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free