There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have secured 17000 in AIEEE, while HS is 1726, I am from delhi, suggest where I can get addmission with which branch

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the link for opening and closing rank of last year in AIEEE : 

Thanks and all the Best !!!!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

I have got 160 marks in jee mains paper 2 (B.arch) excluding drawing and hope to get 40-55 marks in drawing. I belong genral category. plz tell me the colleges where i can get admission.
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
You may surf on internet for the requisite information for admission at any of these –CMR college of Engg, Hyderabad,......LPU, Phagwara,.....NIT, Warangal,........JJTU,Rajasthan etc......
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains to get a b category seat in cbit ?
Hii You should have AIR in between 7500-35000 o get category rank in CBIT
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Dear Koushik, you may check it on your own at the official website of CBIT and may find it there , for your kind information, i may share here thatb you need to have scored minimum 8k to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Which is better Mechanical in IIT Madras or Electrical in IIT Kharagpur
Electrical at IIT Kgp....
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
dear Student, to be honest, Both are great institutes. Ranking wise IIT-M is better but that doesn't mean IIT-KGP lacks behind in any aspects. Ranking goes up and down year after year. You...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Ridiculous !!
TGS 3 months ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course
@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...
Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
sir, Actuallly i made a study of applying in to MIT, Usa. we need to clear SAT and DAT(design attitude test) which are the basic requirments of their and moreover they want the extra...
@ satyam continue your prep with jee . and its not nessasary always to clear SAT to enter into MIT , usa , jee advanced top 10 rankers are also in mit , usa if they want to go for research...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice
Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG chandra sekhar 6 years ago
Could you please tell me which are the most scoring topics in mathematics ?
Dear Student, You must target -Probability,Permutation and Combination,Statistics,Circles,Straight Lines,Pairs of Straight Lines, Trigonometry as well. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?
AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts