i hav got itbhu- maths&computing. i may get msc-economics kanpur,msc-chem,bombay iit rajasthan-mech. in 2nd allotment. i may want to do mba after it many sayin iit tag matter more. moreover there r huge possibilities that i change my branch in kanpur as i didn't studied much in last 2 years. bt. i hav slightest of intrest in computers. i don't wanna to drop a year or leave iit. my air is 4167.

i hav got itbhu- maths&computing.

i may get msc-economics kanpur,msc-chem,bombay

iit rajasthan-mech. in 2nd allotment.

i may want to do mba after it many sayin iit tag matter more.

moreover there r huge possibilities that i change my branch in kanpur as i didn't studied much in last 2 years.

bt. i hav slightest of intrest in computers.

i don't wanna to drop a year or leave iit.

my air is 4167.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear dee,

Branch conversion is quite difficult .. i will sugeest u to choose IT BHI - mathematics and computing as it will soon become IIT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free