Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Respected Sir(s),

I have been offered M.Sc.(5yrs.) in chemistry at IIT BOMBAY and E.C. at MNNIT , ALLAHABAD .

WHICH WOULD BE BETTER as per your experience ?

Also what is the corporate scope for a chemist.

Don't consider my interest it is almost same in both.

please help me. 

Sincerely Urs 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Prefer Msc @ IIT bombay .. as IIT Bombay is one among top three collages in india .. and after msc chemistry .. there is great scope of research from abroad ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category
Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
what is the difference in subject between it and cse. can we choose it branch and then ultimately become equal to cse students in terms of all the subjects and understanding of the computer
There is hardly a difference in both the branches. Basically , IT is derived from CSE branch. There is a little difference of placement in both branches. At the end of the day , cse and it...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi namaratha both these streams are related with computer we all know it, but still there is a lot of difference between them. after doing engineering in it you can become a technology...
SAHIL 4 months ago
1 Software engineering. 2 Chemical engineering. 3 Civil engineering. 4Electricalengineering. 5Mechanicalengineering. 6 Systems engineering etc etc scope is different in all but u should go...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Whatever Branh
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
Sir can u please tell which book is better for physical chemistry, n avasthi or rc mucherjee or ranjeet shahi
@ aryan it depsnds on which exam u are preparing for , if jee , then u require ranjeet shahi , beacuse in jee u will have theory portion in inorganic only , rest all u have to apply formula ...
2017 years ago
Sir iIam preparing for iitjee. So hwz n avasthi as compared to ranjeet shahi. Also if rc mukherjee is good for iit preparation.
@aryan if you are jee aspirants then go with ranjeet shahi and p bahadur , these are complete book for mains and advanced . n awasthi will not give u a good rank in advanced .,
What`s the difference between rc mucherjee and ranjeet shahi for physical chemistry for iitjee preparation
@ aryan as far as r c mukherjee is concerned , it will deal with the theory part only , and also it have numericals , but that is not sufficient and complicated enough to deal with the...
19 hours ago
Thanks sir iIwould definitely buy ranjeet shahi... If any other information is needed I would definitely ask u..
18 hours ago
Sir iujust saw on ur website the best books for physical chemistry but there there are many books that you have given more rating than ranjeet shahi, why?
18 hours ago
Sir waiting for your reply.................................. ........................ ...... ................
9 hours ago
yes , i told u before there are many books avaliable better than ranjeet shahi , . even p bahadur is considered best than ranjeet shahi. but u told me to compare between r c mukherjee and...
6 hours ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts