There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got 5517 rank in iit 2010.i didnot get mechanical in ISM.will i get it in second round or not?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi abishek!

since u have not been alloted anything in the first round,u will be wiyomatically eligible for the second round

after the first round,the cut off for mechanical dhanbad is 5195

since,u are 322 ranks away,u do have a chance of getting it in the next round,wat are your higher preferences anyway?

plzzz approve my answer if u liked it :)

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Hi, I`m a ST candidate and my rank was 702 in advanced. I`m getting biotechnology in iit delhi and mining in bhu. I give me suggestion on which one to consider. As such I have no idea of...
hi sweeti i think you should prefer biotechnology in iit delhi without any second thoughts. iit delhi is no. college in india and getting such a good branch in the most reputed college of...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student at IIT Bombay. First of all I would advice you to take up your intrest rather then thinking about your placement.If you dont...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
i have not yet stared my preparation for iit. is it possible for an average student to get into iit at this moment of passing first 4 months of class 11
Definitely, where there is will there is a way. Average is just a word for you till you start studying. Make proper time table Prepare under proper Guidance. Go through the blog I have...
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate
Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.
Prerna Pal one year ago
sir i am expecting a rank of 7000 in jee adv 2016 should i go to iit or wait for one year
Dear Student, you better check your status at IIT official website and be sure whether you have a chance there?, If yes, well and good else you may choose one of the leading instituitions...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
yes sure you should go to iit. there are total 10,000 seats in iit. so i think you can easily get a good branch in iit. but if you have deep interest in a paricular branch like cse and...
SAHIL 4 months ago
There is a doubt about cutoff marks (which is normally 450-470 for UR) and qualifying marks (which is normally 360 for UR and 288 for OBC) . so what is the difference between them for...
@ nirmal actually in NEET the cutoff will be lower that of aipmt , beacuse aipmt reserve only 15 percent seats in all medical college , not all seats , suppose lets take the case of cmc...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...
HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts