• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir plz help me....

i got sc rank 1728..

can i get any IIT with any trade...

this year 1773 sc candidates selected..

i know the rank is too poor but us there still any chances??????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Dheeraj

With this rank ,getting a seat in IIT is very difficult.

you may get seat in ISMU Dhanbad .

most probably you will get prepratory course in IT BHU or ISMU Dhanbad.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Hi, My brother’s rank in JEE advanced is 638. He is in a dilemma whether to opt for CS in IIT Guwahati or CS in IIT BHU. Please advise soon. Dixit Sharma
@ dixit i appreciate his effort to get such a good rank in jee advanced , and 1 more thing i would like to ask – won’t he get cs in iit roorkee ?? if that happens , then go for iit roorkee...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Dixit, to best of my knowledge none of the two institution is lesser than the other in any respect, still if you are in a fix then I may suggest you to visit the official websites of...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I have got 160 marks in jee mains paper 2 (B.arch) excluding drawing and hope to get 40-55 marks in drawing. I belong genral category. plz tell me the colleges where i can get admission.
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
You may surf on internet for the requisite information for admission at any of these –CMR college of Engg, Hyderabad,......LPU, Phagwara,.....NIT, Warangal,........JJTU,Rajasthan etc......
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hello sir,i have got a rank of 2701 in jee advanced 2016, i am confused about which branch should i take as i am not sure about a bright career in mechanical engineering. i know i will not...
Dear Student, you must think over this issue seriously what interests you the most and then make a choice. Rest assured that Mechanical branch will certainly bring you monetary rewards and...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
You won't get mechanical anywhere(Old IITs)...All you have is IIT Hyderabad mechanical and BHU mechanical(which I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at...
Sanchit 4 months ago
I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at Kanpur...Chemical,Civil,Aerospace in KGP..Civil,Chemical in Roorkee...Aerospace,Civil in Madras,Metallurgy in IIT Bombay....
raj 4 months ago
i have not yet stared my preparation for iit. is it possible for an average student to get into iit at this moment of passing first 4 months of class 11
Definitely, where there is will there is a way. Average is just a word for you till you start studying. Make proper time table Prepare under proper Guidance. Go through the blog I have...
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago
Sir I got 9975 in iit, and have filled nearly each and every branch which was offering btech and mtech degrees ... Will I be able to get any seat in iit till the 6th round ?(I belong to the ...
Its quite difficult for you , but as the no. of IIT’s have increased there can be a probability that You may get a seat but not a good branch.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
In RGIPT, i was just getting through the opening and closing ranks , For general category closing rank upto 10200 goes but again the branch will matter which you won’t get a good one....
good decision
can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I'm getting manufacturing in bits hyderabad and civil in NIT Kurukshetra. What shall i choose?
hi divyansh Surely you should opt for civil in NIT Kurukshetra. The college has a very good placement record as well as PROVIDES A GOOD academic environment . Moreover Nitian tag will also...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Am I eligible for IIT jee after 2nd year of diploma
The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years. Only those students who have successfully...
SAHIL one month ago
@ rohit yes , for sure , the main thing is the age criteria , if u have joined diploma , after class 10 th or in 11 th class end , then u are elligible , after 12 th diploma student are not ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts