There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

what was the cutoff rank for Roorkee civil 2009 in 2nd couselling?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhay,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Manisha Sharma

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

My rank in jee advanced is 18400. What kind of seat can i get? Please specify where and what branch.
Dear Friend, there are not much chances for such a score in an IIT, that does not mean that you may feel disheartened as there are so many other reputed institutions which are known for...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry but you will not get any seat in any iit because only 10,000 seats are available in iits
SAHIL 4 months ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply
Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I scored 101 in jee mains as per general category n m expecting around 85% in boards .I wanna know which college n which branch I shall be eligible.
If you wish to get an admission at an IIT or upper level NIT then you’ll have to do a wonderful job in Jee advanced as well, otherwise you may get admission at leading private...
use Resonance rank predictor , askiitians or career360 rank predictor and check the cutoffs of the colleges you want to get into.
Aniket Sinha 5 months ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course
@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...
Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?
Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal and also MSc Physics in BITS Pilani, Goa Campus. Which one should I join? No branch restriction.
@nikhil Kiindly mention which branch u have got in nit surathkal , only then it can be compared with bits pilani msc physics ,. from my opinion , nit surathkal is the best , if u have got...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, actually none of the two is any less in any regard, but if you compare infrastructure, placements, teaching methods etc, then perhaps Suratkhal will be a good choice. Let me...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
For medical competitive exams should i study class 11 syllabus chapter wise or subject wise. I mean to say should i do first physics completely and then do chemistry or shoulder i do one...
@ sakshi you have to all the 3 subjects simoultaneously. if u will do one subject frst and then anathor subject then obviously u will face problems . after u complted ur chemistry , fully , ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi sakshi you should do unit wise all the three subjects. i mean you can first complete mechanics or any other unit you want of physics. then you must move on to chemistry to complete...
SAHIL one month ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
mnnit allahabad ece is better than nit warangal electrical. i have considered placement as well as academic environment as a factor of comparison
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts