Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got 6199 rank in jee-2009

i'm very much desperate to join in iit.that brand iit matters a lot for me

i got 280 marks in plz can u tell me what branch can i get approxiamately and i think i need to say u this.last year ranks does not contain my rank.plz give me some branch for example.plz plz plz this is my future.

plz reply fast

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Latha,

At this rank you are most likely to get any seat alloted to you in either of these : -

1. ISM Dhanbad

2. IT-BHU

3. some new IIts

Regarding your BITS maeks that also not fine you would be getting there M.Sc. in either of these  : -

1. Chemistry

2. Physics

3. Information system

4. Biological Sciences

5. Finance

Thye best among these would be Mech. at BHU , if you get it luckilly as some of the seats has been increased ( dont opt for any other branches below this ) and if not go for some core branches at new IITs. If you dont get any of these opting for Finance at Pilani would be the best ioption.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Sir, i got 8934 rank in iit jee adv 2016 in general category. Caj i get admission in any of the new iit like jammu, bhilai, dharwad, goa etc?
yes sure you can get admission just stay in counseling and you will get whatever youh have wished for
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know the merit list, closing and opening state, whether you have chance in either of the aforementioned...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
today jee gave the mock allotments... according to my rank. i am getting aerospace in kharagpur.. i can also get integrated dual degree in madras and kharagpur.. probably.. which is...
Dear students, Which branch you are getting in Madras and KHaragpur. If not core then Prefer aerospace in Kgp. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Student, If going for higher studies then only prefer integrated course. Thanks.
correction-i am gettin aerospace itself in integrated in madras n aerspace in kharagpur.
chirag one year ago
which branch is better in chemical and civil at iit bombay
Chemical at IIT B...than civil.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
both the branches are good but if you are not much interested in any of the two above and want to choose the branch on basis of placement then surely you should choose civil at iit bombay....
SAHIL 4 months ago
please visit thanks and post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
which is better ece in iit roorke or mechanical in iit kharagpur
ece is the best engneering branch.mechanical also good one but now a days ece is the best one.i advice you to choose what your are interest that one you is better for your...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are good and assure a good future. Electronics for PR in a foreign land and Mechanical for both industry as well as academics. ECE has a wide scope to fly...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...
Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...
Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts