I have AIR 4275 IN jee 2010 will i get a seat in first allotment I have filled choices for comp sci, electrical,mech, chemical,electronics

I have AIR 4275 IN jee 2010 will i get a seat in first allotment I have filled choices for comp sci, electrical,mech, chemical,electronics

Grade:12

3 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Suraj Malode,

actually your Jee is little high i mean you wont get very good branches in OLD IIT's as you mentioned as CSE/EE/MEch/Chem beanches in the OLD IIT's but you may get through in NEW IIT's in first allotment so dont worry..if you applied in OLD IIT's then its quite difficult...

dont worry any how you will deifently get what eve branch in NEW IIT's.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Avijit Arya
33 Points
13 years ago

To be frank and straight, you have little options in the newer ones also, cause they all have the core branches only and that too 3 each. So you may find an MSc. degree in the older IITs or an M Tech in some branch, and ISM or IT BHU.

Avijit Arya
33 Points
13 years ago

To be frank and straight, you have little options in the newer ones also, cause they all have the core branches only and that too 3 each. So you may find an MSc. degree in the older IITs or an M Tech in some branch, and ISM or IT BHU.

But yes Best of luck. You never know what might happen, just be calm and cool.

Best of Luck

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free