jee rank : 1013

bits score >370

1) elec .nd. comm at roorkee

2) prod. nd ind. eng at iit d

3) elec. at pilani

plz arrange wrt to viablity .. thnx

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

electronics and communication from IIT R should be best option for this rank.

Also there is a good scope in this field and it is a very wide field and in future also you dont have any problem from this branch.

large numbers of companies give preference to electronics and communications . Also in IIT during on campus placement a large number of companies are there for this branch apart from computers. So you dont face unemployment like of conditions after passing from this branch.

Also the job packages of this branch is very good.

Also all the financial or commercial banks give preference to electrical engg student than student of any other branch.

And also campus is also important IIT roorkee definitly a good option then pilani. Also campus placements of iit r is much better than pilani.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

I scored 101 in jee mains as per general category n m expecting around 85% in boards .I wanna know which college n which branch I shall be eligible.
If you wish to get an admission at an IIT or upper level NIT then you’ll have to do a wonderful job in Jee advanced as well, otherwise you may get admission at leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
use Resonance rank predictor , askiitians or career360 rank predictor and check the cutoffs of the colleges you want to get into.
Aniket Sinha 5 months ago
What rank is opted to get mechinical branch in good iit for obc
Hii What is the question that you want to ask. Repost and we will reach over to you ASAP. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?
Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
upto which rank should i get mechanical engineering in iit kanpur
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ krs u need a rank within 610-1034 for mechanical at iit kanpur . 610 is the opening rank and 1034 is the closing rank for it . and if any kind of catagory are attached on your name , then ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
U must rank b/w 678 to 1123 for open category but for other u can get mechanical iit kanpur due to reservation
Aditya dhonde one month ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?
Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................
raj 4 months ago
no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance
vakul 4 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
I am left with almost 8 months for my aipmt and aiims exam....please provide me a proper strategy and tips for preparation......
Hey, Please prepare a plan for yourself and set the targets objectively. Your target should be according to number of chapters and not according to number of hrs. And try to meet your target...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ vatsala in the left months u have to do the following things 1- frst of all read ncert if u have missed that for any chapters ( 11 th + 12 th ) , beacuse the assertion and reason question ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
is CSE at mnit jaipur better than ECEatmnnit allahabad
CSE at NIT Jaipur then ECE at NIT Allahabad,
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, Fundamentally, branch of Computer Science in Engineering is closer to hardware as compared to the branch of Information Technology.There is not much difference in the course...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
you sh
kapil rathore 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off