i did not got rank iit2010 can i get rank 2011 if i prepare seriously

i did not got rank iit2010 can i get rank 2011 if i prepare seriously

Grade:12

2 Answers

Rajan Jha
26 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sri Krishna,

Thank you for posting your query on our web site.

It feels bad to hear that you could not get good rank this year. But never mind, the game is not yet over. There is alot more to come from you.

A wise learns from the mistakes and never repeats it again.

Hence I would suggest you that it is the time you strike the iron to give it a shape you want to.

Join us, who have already prooved their mettle in this field. More than 850 students proudly speak about this.

We provide Regualr as well as correspondence courses as per the student's convenience.

You can visit our web site for any querry regarding courses.

Or, you can directly talk to us on 0120-4224247.

Regards,

Rajan Jha

AskIITians.com

Askiitians Expert ChaitanyaVardhan-IIT KHARAGPUR
16 Points
13 years ago

Dear Krishna,

Definitely you can but first you have to figure out where did u fail this year. Did you do badly in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics?In my opinion, the best way to take up JEE is-prepare Chemistry extremely well(both Organic and Physical). Then you should be absolutely clear in the easier part of physics(modern physics, thermodynamics and electricty and magnetism, sound and light).Your level of preparation should be so high in these areas that you are able to get all questions correct. Then you can focus on all the other relatively difficult areas of Physics and Mathematics

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best    Sri Krishna Jaliparthy !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Chaitanya Vardhan-IIT Kharagpur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free