coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

rank 9244 in jee 2010 what branch?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

sorry boss you wont get anything . even i am struggling to get into any of the new iits (air 5200) prepare for next time

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

sir i m getting cs in ism for dual degree and cs in nit warangal . which is better option
Go for CS at NIT Warangal followed by second option.. Good Luck.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Aman, give priority to warangal and if you cna compare and contrast some more renowned institutions, then I may suggest you here to add these name too in your list – JJTU,...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
hello sir,i have got a rank of 2701 in jee advanced 2016, i am confused about which branch should i take as i am not sure about a bright career in mechanical engineering. i know i will not...
Dear Student, you must think over this issue seriously what interests you the most and then make a choice. Rest assured that Mechanical branch will certainly bring you monetary rewards and...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
You won't get mechanical anywhere(Old IITs)...All you have is IIT Hyderabad mechanical and BHU mechanical(which I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at...
Sanchit 4 months ago
I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at Kanpur...Chemical,Civil,Aerospace in KGP..Civil,Chemical in Roorkee...Aerospace,Civil in Madras,Metallurgy in IIT Bombay....
raj 4 months ago
1 Software engineering. 2 Chemical engineering. 3 Civil engineering. 4Electricalengineering. 5Mechanicalengineering. 6 Systems engineering etc etc scope is different in all but u should go...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Whatever Branh
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category
Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
sir i am a ST candidate and i have got 195 rank in ST category in jee advanced 2016. which branch and iit should i consider?
please visit the below mentioned link and compare your ressults with previous year cutoff thanks and please post if...
SAHIL 4 months ago thanks and please post if still any doubt
raj 4 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
I`m in 12 right now and I`m preparing for medical exams. System of particles is the chapter that I don`t know at all. I referred ncert but it doesn`t have content in accordance to the...
@ sakshi yes, i do agree that system of particles and rotational motion is a complicated chapter , beacuse that involves many graphs are equation , formula which u have to remember . and...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.
Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts