Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Arrange these branches (best to good):

a) Geophysical Tech. (5yr Integrated IITR)

b) Biotech. (4yr Roorkee)

c) Biotech. (4yr Guwahati,

d) Biotech. (4yr Madras)

e) Mech (4yr IT-BHU)

f)  Civil (4yr IT-BHU)

g) Core Branches (New IITs)

h) any other u suggest

I'm good in PHY. & MATHS but weak in CHEM.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jee 2010 student,

Geo physical is really very good branh and have a lot scope in placments and very food offers...and if you want to join in OLD iit's and use the proper top colleges then go first Madras,..then Roorkee and then IT-BHU for bio tech also good branch but placments is okk types with decent packeges  ...and also if you give importance to branches then first go to mechanical where there is a lot companies n placments and followed by civil and New IIT's are not that much better than the old iit's so as per me 1.Geo physics 5 year course which is almost mehcnical branch only and also touch in earth science dont worry..and 2.Bio tech madras 3.Bio tech roorkee ..4.Bio tech in Guwahati..and then 5.Mech -IT BHU and 6.civil IT bhu

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Kishore -iit bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Production and Industrial Engineering(4 year) from iit delhi is better than Chemical Engineering(4 year) from iitk?
Yes dear, IIT D is better than IIT K for the branch you mentioned..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Hello I m Abdul maher my rank is 14000 n my caste is obc can I expect any iit or should I go for nit
Dear friend, the rank hat you have mentioned, does not guarantee a seat at an IIT rather you may visit the official website of JEE Mains and getb to know which NIT is suitable for your rank ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you go for nit you didnt get seat in iit so you apply for nit.................................all the best......................................
raj 4 months ago
Sir for getting aerospace branch how much rank i have secure
@ abhishek aerospace is the most demandable branch of iit as far as the top iit are concerned . so, here i am giving the closing rank for getting the aerospace branch in the top iits . IIT...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?
Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
please visit this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate
Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.
Prerna Pal one year ago
I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it
@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
plz solve the integration
Hi, Put Lnx as t. i.e the substitution, we have the dt in denominator. So its integration will be -cos t and the answer will be -cos ln x...
Yash Baheti one year ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts