There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am doing mechanical engg and will pass out in 2012.I wanna join in m-tech in automobile engg in IIT.I wanna details about good engg colleges offering automobile engg in india.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ramkumar,

Here goes the list:

Automobile Engineering Colleges in India

1) College of Engineering
Anna University, Guindy, Chennai. Ph: +91- 044 - 22351723

The college of Engineering in Anna University is considered as one among the best in automobile engineering. Scholars and reputed professors from other places are also taking invited lectures in this college.
Useful links:

2) Madras Institute of Technology
Chromepet, Chennai

MIT is provided with post modern instruments and set of eminent professors and lectures for incarnating high end professionals in every batch. It is counted as one among the top centres for automobile engineering.
Useful links:

4) Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Ph: + 91 - 44 - 2229 0742

The undergraduate degree in automobile engineering offered by this deemed University is destined to produce highly efficient and disciplined engineers with futuristic thinking. The centre also offers postgraduate course in automobile engineering.
Useful links:

5) Govt.Engineering college
Trissur, Kerala. Ph: +91- 0487 – 2334144

Engineering College, Trissur is one of the best engineering college offering undergraduate course in production engineering. The college is equipped with EDUSAT facility and highly efficient placement cell.
Useful links:

6) School of Mechanical Engineering
SRM University, Chennai. Ph: +91-44-2745 2270

The University is one of the top in south India and is offering undergraduate, postgraduate courses in production engineering. The college is in collaboration with many foreign Universities and industries and Indian industries.
Useful links:

7) Sree Chitira Thirunal College of Engineering
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Ph: +91-471-2490572
The college offers undergraduate degree in production engineering and is destined to incarnate top quality technicians with profound knowledge in engineering. Sixty students are permitted per year and the admission is based on common entrance test.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Sir, i have one doubt. If i choose naval architecture and ocean engg. in IIT madras can i switch to IT jobs later in my career?
It depends on your interset in IT during your education in bechleor programme. The best example..Mr Sundar Pichai, whio himself from IIT Madras, a B Tech in Metallurgy, he is now CEO of big...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Sir, My BITSAT 2016 score is 314. Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai. shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
which is better iit kharagpur economics or iit kanpur metallurgical and material science.
both of these iit provides a good academic environment. but i think if we consider another factors like placement as a factor of comparison then surely you should opt iit kharagpur...
SAHIL 4 months ago
hello, any one better but what do you really interest?that one you is better for your life.all the best
raj 4 months ago
Both the institutions are highly reputed and both the branches areequally good as far as future prospects are concerned. is up to you to decide which branch to choose and what...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
I am kaushik I have passed inter with89.2%in ap board on preparing for long term if I am qualified in adv.2017 can I get admission
@ kaushik yes, if u can qualify jee main 2017 then only u can give jee advanced 2017 , jee main 2016 doesnot have anything to do with 2017 . but right now , JAB is going to do some changes...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi kaushik you can appear in jee advance in 2017 if you get pass in jee mains 2017. so you have to first qualify jee mains to appear in jee advance thanks. for more details regarding jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hi, I would like to know how much role branch play in any IIT? We have confusion between choosing IIT location and branch? Which one plays key role? How to come to decision? We do not have...
Hey,congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad at IIT Bombay.Firsly I want to say that if you are really intrested in any paticular subject the take it up without bothering about...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
hi sri i think instead of location branch should be your preference because branch has a lifetime effect on your carrer while location has only a 4 year effect on your life. donot consider...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i think instead of location branch should be your preference because branch has a lifetime effect on your carrer while location has only a 4 year effect on your life. donot consider...
raj 4 months ago
Presently I am in 12 th std(cbse board).I did not studied 11 th std properly.Is it possible to get a good rank in NEET/AIIMS 2017 if I start my preparation from today.I have only 9 to 11...
Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
@ karishma yes, u can . but from now , focus only on study ./ nothing else , and also give some time everyday to revise the 11 th part also , as they are highly important for NEET and aiims ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
who was the first women governor in india
Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?
Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...
Shane Macguire 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts