There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is the scope of industrial chemistry in future? is it reliable branch for future?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Industrial chemistry deals with the processes and designs that are carried out in refinery/industries etc. There are various job opportunities in this field.Average job package varies from 5-8 lakhs per annum...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

I got qualified in jee Advance...can I get a seat in IIIT through advance marks or rank ?
Dear Student, it is a matter of your good score as well as the merit list this year, you may certainly get a seat at IIIT but before that you may visit the official website of the IIIT to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
yes sure if your marks are good in jee advancw then sure you can enter in the college of your choice with warm regards and best wishes for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
I m pursuing bsc in biotechnology from jmi Delhi what are the various entrances that I must apply for post graduation?What will be a better subject to opt for MSC ? Will I get placed after...
@ anusha yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . so, better to stay in the current branches , and...
Umakant biswal 7 days ago
which engineering branch is best for present situations???
Good to pose question and to answer it yourself !!...Well CSE/EEE/Biotech/CIVIL will be a good choice,........but along with it this thing is also very much required that one must be a hard ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
ece and cse is best......
babi 6 months ago
today jee gave the mock allotments... according to my rank. i am getting aerospace in kharagpur.. i can also get integrated dual degree in madras and kharagpur.. probably.. which is...
Dear students, Which branch you are getting in Madras and KHaragpur. If not core then Prefer aerospace in Kgp. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Student, If going for higher studies then only prefer integrated course. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
correction-i am gettin aerospace itself in integrated in madras n aerspace in kharagpur.
chirag one year ago
i have not yet stared my preparation for iit. is it possible for an average student to get into iit at this moment of passing first 4 months of class 11
Definitely, where there is will there is a way. Average is just a word for you till you start studying. Make proper time table Prepare under proper Guidance. Go through the blog I have...
Harsh Patodia 15 days ago
what are mark scoring topics in iit
iit is application based exam and there is not such like topics for scoring nothing can be said about exam so must cover all topics to get good score dont leave any topics , and u can get...
ng29 one year ago
well ….u may get a nit...but i don’t know which u get............................................................
ravi 6 months ago
hii ravi this all depends on counseling,and also there are 50% chances of whether you get nit or not thanx and approve my answer sorry as i am unable to give the answer expected by you
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir i get 73 in jee main 2016 and 92 % in up board can i eligible for jee main counselling . i am general category student
sorry but you are not eligible for coaching. but donot disappoint as you can get a good private college or give any other entrance exam thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
yes chances may be there. you can visit official website of college and check last year openings and closing ranks thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
sir can i am get jaypee institute of information technology noida private college from this jee main air
Satyam Shahi 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts