ive got a rank of 8174 in iit bitsat sacore of 268 pls advise me whether i have to go to iist or stick with iit.am redy to take any branch in iits or itbhu even tell what branches i can get in bits i cant go for iist if i attend iit counselling .pls reply.the brouchere says there are 8395 seats.so pls reply

ive got a rank of 8174 in iit

bitsat sacore of 268

pls advise me whether i have to go to iist or stick with iit.am redy to take any branch in iits or itbhu

even tell what branches i can get in bits

i cant go for iist if i attend iit counselling .pls reply.the brouchere says there are 8395 seats.so pls reply

Grade:12

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Sai,

Sorry to inform you that you wont be making into any of the IITs or IT-BHU. If by chance you get any seat alloted to you Through JEE than thats most likely to be any very poor branch at ISM Dhanbad which has got no future at all.

It wiil be better for you to miss JEE counselling and go for IIST as you will definately be gettig any good branch there.

Regarding BITS also your score is not that good . At BITS Pilani you would be getting B.Pharm. and to know what you are likely to get at other BITS refer the link below : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Sai,

Sorry to inform you that you wont be making into any of the IITs or IT-BHU. If by chance you get any seat alloted to you Through JEE than thats most likely to be any very poor branch at ISM Dhanbad which has got no future at all.

It wiil be better for you to miss JEE counselling and go for IIST as you will definately be gettig any good branch there.

Regarding BITS also your score is not that good . At BITS Pilani you would be getting B.Pharm. and to know what you are likely to get at other BITS refer the link below : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free