There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

ma rank in iit is 6605,aieee-7085 n category rank is 5845,I am expecting rank in COMEDK around 600-700 so I can get RV college ....

my question is wat are the rankin status of RV college and AM i goin to get ny 4 year BTech in ny of the iits.What should I prefer in AIEEE........

lastly which college out of three iits,aieee,comedk is better oderwise!!!!!!!

Thank u for listenin ma query hope u will sujest best 2 ur knowledge!!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Animesh,

Total no. of seats Through IIT is just 6875. AS your rank is quite closer to it you cant expect anything good here. Since the new IITs has starte with the core courses onlt ( mech., comp., elec., civil ) most of the students above you prefering these colleges and you will be left with some very branch at ISM dhanbad.

Regarding AIEEE your rank is quite good and you could hope for the best. At this rank of yours you would be either getting Civil or Chemical at NIT Trichy or other good branches at other best NITs. You should prefer Comp. Sc. or electriacal at other NITs

for last year cutoff details of different college refer : -

I think its better for you to opt for NITs rather than going for RV college.

For ranking of RV college refer : -

Regarding your query about the best colleges than obviously IITs are better tahn other colleges except that some of the NITs are better than ROORkee and guwhati.

Refer to the link below to get the ranking  : -

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?
Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...
@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...
for CS in iit kharagpur how much rank required please tell me
@ subhankar iit kharagpur cse is the most demandable branch by any jee aspirants after iit bombay , delhi and kanpur. for getting cse in iit kgp u need to come under the CRL rank of 180 –...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015
Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
Nishant Vora one year ago
1790 and 2520
Avinash one year ago
This year I am going to attend 10 standard .I want to prepare for IIT jee. Please advice me about percentage needed in 10 and the topic initial for it.
irst of all it depends on boards and the branch that you want to get in an NIT But approximately you would have to score more than 300 with 86%, 280 with 93% assuming that your board is...
there is no such criteria that you have to score such percentage in class 10 th to get appear in iit jee exam. but if you are an iit aspirant then surely you should try to score a perfect...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Why are you not replying the answer for my question l hate this website still I have started using this website only 1 Week ago
@ sherba , kindly repost the ques again , as u are not a paid user , for that reason , the experts are delaying in answering of your ques .. still 24 to 48 hours are req for them to answer...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
Why r u angry so yr doubt...we askiitians r always there to sort the matter..ask us ques
Rojy 5 months ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hello deeraj, there are so many exams except iit jee,but read properly and write eamcet and qualify in may read news papers daily to know about competitiveexams.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
hallo dheeraj ray.......ninnu vesastara...enni sarlu adugutavura ee quetion ni knife padhunuga ledhu,ledhante ninnu class lo ne vesasta.
raj 9 months ago
in case if i dont get the iit college. which college do u suggest for computer science enginerring. i m ready to study in any part of india. please reviw about collges like VIT, BITS, PSG,...
@ anand iit are the top institutes of india , but making out is difficult , still u can stick to nit and iiit also , they are the two after iit which gives best placement alongwith the...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
xavier 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT