my air rank in iit jee is 5251 , and aieee rank is 1168 (air). with this rank in iit , is there a possibility of me getting maths and computing at kanpur or kharagpur ? i really like math , so i also thought of applying for iiscer. i have also written the entrance test for cmi (chennai math institute ). which one should i go for ? iit , nit , iiscer or cmi (if i get through)also it would be really helpful if you could provide more information about the iiscers .. thanks for the help !

my air rank in iit jee is 5251 , and aieee rank is 1168 (air).

with this rank in iit , is there a possibility of me getting maths and computing at kanpur or kharagpur ? i really like math , so i also thought of applying for iiscer. i have also written the entrance test for cmi (chennai math institute ).

which one should i go for ? iit , nit , iiscer or cmi (if i get through)also it would be really helpful if you could provide more information about the iiscers .. thanks for the help !

Grade:

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free