There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

could u please let me know where i can start filling online choices for Jee IIT 2010 as the filling date starts from 27May2010. Please give the link.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

go to JEE’s official site
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Hello I m Abdul maher my rank is 14000 n my caste is obc can I expect any iit or should I go for nit
Dear friend, the rank hat you have mentioned, does not guarantee a seat at an IIT rather you may visit the official website of JEE Mains and getb to know which NIT is suitable for your rank ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you go for nit you didnt get seat in iit so you apply for nit.................................all the best......................................
raj 4 months ago
How to enter in IIITs ? On what basis they will take into IIITs ?
dear Friend, the students who have opted for non-medical sciences work hard to do a miaculous job in the tests like JEE mains and then JEE advanced, thereafter a merit is prepared and...
you have to give jee exam to get a seat in iit. it is divided into two stages jee mains and advance. if you clear both papers with good marks you can get into iit thanks and approve my...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir I got 75 marks in jee mains and 80%of 10+2 in A.P. Im the category of obc can I get a good nit college. Or in which nit college I`m eligible for
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Score does not seem to be much supporting, it is all dependent on cutoff list and why don’t you try getting admission at some other esteemed colleges/universities of the country, like –...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer
it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future...
is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you...
raj 4 months ago
I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.
Hey congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs. Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
well congratulation on scoring such a good can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
hello congrajulations for are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................
raj 4 months ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-
Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference
@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
im going to write bitsat .. i want to get a seat in pharma … can you please tell me the score to get the seat and cut off marks for pharmacy ?
@ nikhila for pharmacy u need 220-230 marks . that are enough to get a seat in pharmacy . beacuse for pharmacy the cutoff generally stay between 200-210 , for hyderabad , and 230-240 in...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
Practice a lot working on ample papers, get to know certain tactics to find the right answer, be under a stern practice for as much time as you can avail and then appear in the test,
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT