hi,, my roll no is 1086107...my rank in jee is 240 . i wanted to know that which branch is most suitable for me at this rank... also which college will be the best....also inprevious askiitian reply i was told it depends on interest... but in my case i feel that i will develop my interst in any field.. so sir please guide me about college , branches in terms of future placements and campus life,,, also exposure...

hi,,

my roll no is 1086107...my rank in jee is 240 . i wanted to know that which branch is most suitable for me at this rank... also which college will be the best....also inprevious askiitian reply i was told it depends on interest... but in my case i feel that i will develop my interst in any field.. so sir please guide me about college , branches in terms of future placements and campus life,,, also exposure...

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITiansExpert Kartik-IITMadras
21 Points
13 years ago

I would say you can walk into any course of your choice except for may be comp sci in few IITs. If you go by what general notion is then you can choose either Bombay or Madras. You might have a outside chance for IIT Madras comp sci. Campus life is best enjoyed in any Old IIT, with each institute offering its own culture and tradition. Future placement are very hard to predict because market demand changes dynamically. Having said that I think comp sci is a the branch at present with many good options after graduation.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free