Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

among civil(;chemical(;chemical(

&electrical( which could be best..answer please.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

civil(;chemical(;chemical( all three are good
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

my rank in iit is 10413.Is there any chance of getting admission in IIT colleges and Iam coming under general .
No, there is not much hope for you as the score you have mentioned here, does not ensure your getting placed at IIT, so you should better try getting admission at any one of the following – ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry but chances are negligible because only 10,000 seats are available in iits . so chances are very very less.sorry for the statement with best wishes for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category
Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
sir i am a ST candidate and i have got 195 rank in ST category in jee advanced 2016. which branch and iit should i consider?
please visit the below mentioned link and compare your ressults with previous year cutoff thanks and please post if...
SAHIL 4 months ago thanks and please post if still any doubt
raj 4 months ago
what is the rank required to get into iit bombay in 2018 jee examination?
@ srijeta it depends upon the branch that u are intrested in .. so, kindly mention the branch , so, that we can able to help you in more accurate rank . as iit bombay is the fav....
Umakant biswal 16 days ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...
@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
what is the first iteration cut off of bits pilani mechanical 2016 ?
@ praneetha the cutoff for bitsat 2016 1 st iteration has already declared on the website . now the website is facing some server issue , so, kindly wait upto its resolution . at the end of ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Which are most scoring subject in IIT JEE and on which subject should we concentrate for highest scores.
Dear Student, You can focus on chemistry to score more. But to get into good NITs and any IITs, you must have good command over all the three subjects. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?
Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...
Shane Macguire 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts