Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hello sir,

I have got 1785 rank in iit-jee 2010.iam interested in mech. engg. according to last year i may get in iit roorkee .i have avery good score in bitsat 2010 (mostly top 50 ranking)and hence i can get EE/CS.any suggestions on how these compare from the expertise of faculty and study environmentpoint of view

your early help is awaited.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

CSe in bits or CSE in some IITs → this is good placement wise
if your interest is mech then go for Mech in IITs or BITs

8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

which is the best iit institute?//////////////??????????????????????????????????????????????
IIT Bombay Tops in terms of placements and cut-offs.
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains to get a b category seat in cbit ?
Hii You should have AIR in between 7500-35000 o get category rank in CBIT
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Dear Koushik, you may check it on your own at the official website of CBIT and may find it there , for your kind information, i may share here thatb you need to have scored minimum 8k to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
What is avg and percentage placements of last 2-3 years of iit roorkee electrical iit guwahati ece
Both are good but iit roorkee > guwahati
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Sir how rank in advance is required for mechanical engineering for iit kanpur
@ krs . check it out at the josaa website itself . still as iit kanpur is among the top 5 iits , then u need to obtain a crl rank of 1800 – 2000 to get a seat in iit kanpur . and if any...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?
More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure
Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...
Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts