There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir.Igot 6064 in iit jee 2010.which branch i will get in iits?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can get quite some courses at ISM Dhanbad {not core ones}

Ceramic engg,Pharmacy at IT-BHU

and architecture at KGP and ROORKEE

how were ur other exams???

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

What is the closing rank in jee advanced for aeronautical engineering & full course structure and future scope of aeronautical engineering . ​ ​
Dear Advay, you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced and check the status of Aeronautical engineering over there, fill your score /merit andcheck where do you stand, whether...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course
@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...
Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.
@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...
SAHIL 7 months ago
i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer
it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you...
raj 4 months ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply
Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Sir iit me admission me category wise rank use hote Hai ya AIR?
@ dipesh for admission into iit u need to first qualify the jee advanced exam , and be on top percentile of the respective board . and the catagory seats are filled with catagory rank and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??
Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
Nishant Vora 11 months ago
What is the difference between computer science and information technology?
Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts