Hi, My rank is 875 and I have checked the previous year ranking and I feel that I can get into CS-IITKgp-Dual degree OR EEE-IITM-Dual degree. I have very good score in BITSAT (mostly top-25 ranking) and hence I can get EE/CS there. Any suggestions on how these compare from the expertise of faculty and infrastructure point of view? Your early help is appreciated.

Hi,
My rank is 875 and I have checked the previous year ranking and I feel that I can get into CS-IITKgp-Dual degree OR EEE-IITM-Dual degree. I have very good score in BITSAT (mostly top-25 ranking) and hence I can get EE/CS there. Any suggestions on how these compare from the expertise of faculty and infrastructure point of view? Your early help is appreciated.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITiansExpert Kartik-IITMadras
21 Points
13 years ago

Infrastructure is better in both IIT Kgp and IIT M when compared with BITS. Both Computer Science and Electrical Engineering are good career options. But you have to take in to account the fact that you would be studying for an extra year in case you choose IIT. So you have to decide based on what you want to do after you graduate. If you want to do job then I would say you would be better off choosing a four year course but if you want to continue higher studies then dual degree is a good option. Electrical engineering faculty in IIT M is considered to be the best in the country.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free