There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 6500 rank in jee 2010. I am in bits goa eee.Should i choose it-bhu or dhanbad or is there any other good B.Tech/ course in iits which I can take or should i stay here??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

If you are doing electrical engineering in BITS then its better to stay with it instead of doing mining in Dhanbad. With your current rank, i'm afraid you can't get admission into any old IITs or even in IT Varanasi. BITS has reputation of its own, so it will be good for you keep up there only.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
All the best.

Askiitian Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course
@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...
Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
Sir , my son got 783 rank in jee adv, what is best for him IIT
IIT B, IIT D, IIT KGP, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee......followed by other IITs. CS followed by Electronics and Electrical.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Sir, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know your stature there and if not there then try seeking admission in one of these highly reputed and esteemed...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
On what basis is this sequence ? Regional bias or lack of info about IIT M ? -----------------------------------------------
TGS 3 months ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply
Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category
Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...
Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
sir ,i am expecting 200 mark in jee main paper 2 ,and my question is it enough for get nit ,,,as i am ,(obc-ncl),,
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Let the result be declared first and after that let the cutoff list be prepared then only anything may be said, as of now there’s no fun in making any predictions. Yes, your category may...
sir/madam Which branch may i get in manipal main campus or in jaipur with 87/200 marks in muoet 2016 btech. thanking you
hello rohan you can get following branches: - mechatronics - Civil - chemical - computer and communication thanks and best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
I don’t think that with the score that you have shared here, you may be able to make an entry at Manipal, rather you must keep trying at other reputed colleges/universities like – J B...
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
I get 360marks in sc category what is my rank in sc category can I get govt . college for mbbs
@ nehal for precise rank use the askiitians rank predictor , u can get their the catagory rank too . and in 360 , if u are sc catagory , then easily u can get a seat in govt medical college ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts