There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank is 5712 can i get seat in new iit mechanical or ece branch in new iits please suggest

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can definitely make up to new IITs, but I suggest you to go for NITs through AIEEE instead of newer IITs. Because most of them haven't got any infrastructure of there own which will make you feel like an ordinary engineering college. So better will be you go for NITs. NIT warangal and Tiruchirapally are far batter than newer IITs. You can even have opt for BITS, VIT or Anna university.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
All the best.

Askiitian Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir
ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Jee Mains score is 117 Board percentage 87.2 CBSE Which college will i get?
Your score in board as well as in Jee mains is not much pleasing, but there’s no need to be disheartened as there is a wide range of choicest colleges and universities which leave no stone...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?
it must be below 20000
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
for CS in iit kharagpur how much rank required please tell me
@ subhankar iit kharagpur cse is the most demandable branch by any jee aspirants after iit bombay , delhi and kanpur. for getting cse in iit kgp u need to come under the CRL rank of 180 –...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir, i completed my 12 th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?
BITS which stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts an admission test for admissions in the engineering degree courses at their campuses located in Pilani,...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Yes ear, I guess you can, but before doing anything, amke sure that you have visited the official website of BITS and check the status or schedule for the test as well as the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Can ​you please share some information with me? about antibiotic resistance in fungi as work of class 12 project ?
Hai Abhinab, Its very easy you can do it with your daily life materials were fungi grows. Take a 2pieces of bread name them A and B and allow them to expose to air for 2-3 days. On B bread...
Dr.Adam Shaik 3 months ago
Which is better CSE at NIT clicut or CSE at MNNIT allahabad ?
@ upamanyu For sure , your first reference or choice should be mnit allhabad , its a reputed institutions are are comparable to nit also , not less than any nit in any prespective , still...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts