There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My brother has cleared IIT for 2010 and got 700th rank. Which is the best branch he should get...which brach is good in futher perspective

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Congrats to your brother for getting such a higher rank. He can choose from-

ELECT ENGG../COMM.& SIGNAL PROC. (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -  IIT Bombay

These are the top four branches in engineering with vast future perspective. You can choose anyone among it according to your interest.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
All the best.

Askiitian Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

This year I am going to attend 10 standard .I want to prepare for IIT jee. Please advice me about percentage needed in 10 and the topic initial for it.
irst of all it depends on boards and the branch that you want to get in an NIT But approximately you would have to score more than 300 with 86%, 280 with 93% assuming that your board is...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is no such criteria that you have to score such percentage in class 10 th to get appear in iit jee exam. but if you are an iit aspirant then surely you should try to score a perfect...
SAHIL 4 months ago
my rank in iit is 10413.Is there any chance of getting admission in IIT colleges and Iam coming under general .
No, there is not much hope for you as the score you have mentioned here, does not ensure your getting placed at IIT, so you should better try getting admission at any one of the following – ...
sorry but chances are negligible because only 10,000 seats are available in iits . so chances are very very less.sorry for the statement with best wishes for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category
Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir
ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...
Hello I m Abdul maher my rank is 14000 n my caste is obc can I expect any iit or should I go for nit
Dear friend, the rank hat you have mentioned, does not guarantee a seat at an IIT rather you may visit the official website of JEE Mains and getb to know which NIT is suitable for your rank ...
you go for nit you didnt get seat in iit so you apply for nit.................................all the best......................................
raj 4 months ago
What is the syllabus for kvpy. SC stream for Nov 2016??
Hi, As such, no particular syllabus is prescribed for the written test. However the course content is only what the student has learnt till Class 12. The main objective of this test is to...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ chandrasekhar Kvpy doesnot have any perticular syllabus, so, u need to be through with the bescconcept starting frm class 9 th onwads . as such just focus on gravitation part , mainly...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?
by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
What is modular programming??
Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts