There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i was asking about the range of rank in which mechanical of gandhinagar is gettable

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For opening and closing ranks in new IITs  check the link    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

What is the closing rank in jee advanced for aeronautical engineering & full course structure and future scope of aeronautical engineering . ​ ​
Dear Advay, you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced and check the status of Aeronautical engineering over there, fill your score /merit andcheck where do you stand, whether...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
how prefer engineering branch? in what way i make decission of engineering branch?
Think over it deeply on your own what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice...don’t be directionless, rather be firm and determined to make out what suits you the most,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi chaitnya first of all it is my humble request to you to decide branch on your interest and not on preference. choose what you think...... do not come under anyone influence but on other...
SAHIL 6 months ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?
Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................
raj 4 months ago
no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance
vakul 4 months ago
I am kaushik I have passed inter with89.2%in ap board on preparing for long term if I am qualified in adv.2017 can I get admission
@ kaushik yes, if u can qualify jee main 2017 then only u can give jee advanced 2017 , jee main 2016 doesnot have anything to do with 2017 . but right now , JAB is going to do some changes...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi kaushik you can appear in jee advance in 2017 if you get pass in jee mains 2017. so you have to first qualify jee mains to appear in jee advance thanks. for more details regarding jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir, with my rank i can get into iit ropar patna bhubaneswar mandi in mechanical engg.(which i am intresed)....and also in top nits(trichy,surathkal,warangal,calicut)....also not so famous...
It all depends on your choice of branch. If you are really very much branch specific, you can choose your favourite branches, and since these all are IITs, it would be a good option. You...
Ankit 4 months ago
What is your rank?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
After B.S. from IISc, should I go abroad for M.S. and PhD or do the same in IISC? What government jobs in India can I get after my PhD?
HiPratyasha, Thank you for asking There are numerous elite research organisations in India,IISc. is one of them. Definately afteer completing your doctoral program you will get exposure to...
Aabid Hussain 3 months ago
Dear friend if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity at IISC, then well and good or else you may try in your own country as well as there are various highly reputed institutions...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??
The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??
Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts