• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank is 6000.wt r my prospects at it bhu

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website

8 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

sir i m getting cs in ism for dual degree and cs in nit warangal . which is better option
Go for CS at NIT Warangal followed by second option.. Good Luck.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Aman, give priority to warangal and if you cna compare and contrast some more renowned institutions, then I may suggest you here to add these name too in your list – JJTU,...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...
@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
my brother rank in KIITEEE is 13900 general can he get admission in electronics and tele communication for dual degree please answer soon L….….….….….….….….….….….….…....
Yes he may get an admission , but i suggest to come out of your home state and try at other equally good or rather more competent colleges or universities like – Institute of Enginering and ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Electronics and Communication branch is a thing of past.It will be hard to get a job.Please avoid this branch.Electrical,Mechanical.Civil,Industrial Engg/Manufacturing etc are better and...
Sanjeev Anand 5 months ago
i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer
it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you...
raj 4 months ago
Sir how rank in advance is required for mechanical engineering for iit kanpur
@ krs . check it out at the josaa website itself . still as iit kanpur is among the top 5 iits , then u need to obtain a crl rank of 1800 – 2000 to get a seat in iit kanpur . and if any...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....
Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
i am getting chemical engineeering in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college should i join?
@ neelendra @ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts