There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 240 rank in iit jee. can i get electrical engineering( in delhi??? also according to last years closing ranks i can get it. please make it clear to me.. otherwise suggest me some other branch

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prateek, 

Congrats for the score ....  Now, you can opt for.. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) - IIT Bombay, ELECT. ENGG./MICROELECTRONICS (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -  IIT Bombay, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (POWER) (B.Tech. 4 Yr) - IIT Delhi,  ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) - Kanpur...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

Hi, I`m a ST candidate and my rank was 702 in advanced. I`m getting biotechnology in iit delhi and mining in bhu. I give me suggestion on which one to consider. As such I have no idea of...
hi sweeti i think you should prefer biotechnology in iit delhi without any second thoughts. iit delhi is no. college in india and getting such a good branch in the most reputed college of...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student at IIT Bombay. First of all I would advice you to take up your intrest rather then thinking about your placement.If you dont...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.
Hey congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs. Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
well congratulation on scoring such a good can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
hello congrajulations for are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................
raj 4 months ago
Production and Industrial Engineering(4 year) from iit delhi is better than Chemical Engineering(4 year) from iitk?
Yes dear, IIT D is better than IIT K for the branch you mentioned..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Sir for getting aerospace branch how much rank i have secure
@ abhishek aerospace is the most demandable branch of iit as far as the top iit are concerned . so, here i am giving the closing rank for getting the aerospace branch in the top iits . IIT...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
What is the closing rank in jee advanced for aeronautical engineering & full course structure and future scope of aeronautical engineering . ​ ​
Dear Advay, you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced and check the status of Aeronautical engineering over there, fill your score /merit andcheck where do you stand, whether...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...
Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
KVPY Prep course material – is it year specific? If i buy this year, will it be relevant for 2017 also? Is the there different material for SA and SX students?
@ vidya yes , the SA and SX are diffrent , they also have diffrent times also , and also they should have to attempt in diffrent classes , and abt the material – there is no such specific...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts