Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which will be a better choice

electrical(Btech course) or computer science(dual course)

among IIT D&K, which is good for which branch

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear V,

If you are not having too much of knowledge of Comp. Sc. then dont opt for it,

Delhi is good at Comp. Sc. while kharagpur for Electrical. Btech is always better than Dual for future prospects.

Thank you.

7 years ago

I think Electrical (Btech)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Branch Ranking of IIT

which engineering branch is best for present situations???
Good to pose question and to answer it yourself !!...Well CSE/EEE/Biotech/CIVIL will be a good choice,........but along with it this thing is also very much required that one must be a hard ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
ece and cse is best......
babi 6 months ago
I have got 160 marks in jee mains paper 2 (B.arch) excluding drawing and hope to get 40-55 marks in drawing. I belong genral category. plz tell me the colleges where i can get admission.
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
You may surf on internet for the requisite information for admission at any of these –CMR college of Engg, Hyderabad,......LPU, Phagwara,.....NIT, Warangal,........JJTU,Rajasthan etc......
Hi, I`m a ST candidate and my rank was 702 in advanced. I`m getting biotechnology in iit delhi and mining in bhu. I give me suggestion on which one to consider. As such I have no idea of...
hi sweeti i think you should prefer biotechnology in iit delhi without any second thoughts. iit delhi is no. college in india and getting such a good branch in the most reputed college of...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student at IIT Bombay. First of all I would advice you to take up your intrest rather then thinking about your placement.If you dont...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
jee mains 2016 rank is 66000 obc which nit or iiit can i get?/?
Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE mains to check your stature there? If not then you may check using askiitians link as well and there you may get the clarity of your...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?
There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...
Natasha Roy 10 months ago
Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...
Gaddam Chethan 10 months ago
Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts...
@ anushka For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi anushka first of all cool down! I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir,I have scored 272 in bitsat 2016 is their any chance of me getting any branch except b,pharma??
hi anshul arora as your marks are less chances of getting a seat in bitsat are less.but you can expect a seat in chemical and civil hope for the best regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
To my mind there may be a chance, just keep visiting the website of BITS and keep checking changes in merit list as per the counselling rounds, perhaps you may be able to crack it,...else...
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Branch Ranking of IIT

Ask Experts